Okay so I move back to college on the 26th of August and I’m so excited!!! I’ve been waiting for this day so (im)patiently and I can’t wait! Just about 20 more days. But this month is going to be really busy and I have to sort out some stuff before I leave and so here’s my list –
- Finish the work my mom’s given me (content writing, social media stuff etc.)
- Finish my Coursera course so I don’t have to juggle it with school work once I go back.
- Meet some friends (not from college) that I haven’t met yet or haven’t met enough this summer.
- Pack for college! Organize stuff and decide what I want to take or not take.
- Finish work for the art commission I have pending.
- Decide on courses, timetable and what I want to major in!
- Spend some time with my sister.
- Read at least a couple more books.
- Turn 19! Now this isn’t something I have to do but something that’s like going to happen very soon! Like on the 23rd! And I’m kinda excited 🙂
That’s it for now but this is going to be quite a month! Just marking off day on my calendar till the 26th!