So this is my third post from this series. The first was about general leanings from freshman year. The second was about learning things about relationships. And now the third is about myself so let’s see how this goes~
- I am going through major mental health issues which I am no longer afraid to deal with. Therapy used to seem like an impossible thing. But I’ve finally realized that it’s something I can deal with.
- I’m lot less academically smart than I thought and that’s okay. I used to think I was smart. Not the smartest but like the second level smart. Which was true till high school but it’s not anymore. I’m going to be very honest and say that I haven’t done very well academically this past year but that’s okay, I’m dealing.
- I am very good at doing things on my own. The thought of eating alone inn high school gave me shivers but I can confidently say that that no longer bothers me. I have dinner alone often and it’s actually quite nice! I also go on trips to Delhi on my own sometimes and they’re pretty great!
- I am very messy. I think a large part of my room being clean used to be because of my sister!
- I am a mess. I don’t know where my life is going. I don’t even know what I want to major in (psych? literature?). But I guess I’ll figure that out over the next semester?
- I like attention. I love it actually. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. I also hate attention. Like don’t look at me and ignore my existence. So um yeah I’m still trying to figure this one out.
- I love very easily. I guess I already knew this but now I’m fully sure that this is true. Again, idk if this is good or bad. Actually, I don’t know if it has to be good or bad, it just is.
- I am more than my mental disorders. Honestly, still trying to fully grasp this one but yes.
Again, I’m sure i’m missing stuff but yes this is it for now! I’ll think of more stuff to write in this series. Maybe I’ll do one about what I learned from my classes? Oh and I want to do one about what the didi who does the cleaning taught me (not to self – have to come up for a fake name for her cuz confidentiality!?). Anyway, that’s all for now.