So I decided that I’m going to make a list of goals for the summer so I don’t fall into my usual depressed summer routine where I just sleep and wallow for the entire fucking day. (Keeping busy is a good way to beat mental illness, right!?? RIGHT!?)
- Art! Draw, paint, try new mediums, explore what you can do! I really want to work on my art this summer because I know I don’t get too much time during the college year (poor time management! :/). So hopefully, I’ll get a substantial amount of stuff done cuz I wanna redo my portfolio.
- Journal + notebook. So I have a black notebook in which I right all the things I love, other people’s writings. So I want to work on that more. Basically just write more in it. And I want to start journal-ing properly. My writings, my thoughts, my art. Let’s see how this goes!
- Internship. Not much to say here, I have an internship that starts Monday so that’ll keep my days busy.
- Gym. I wanna get fit. So I’ve joined a gym and my aim is to go regularly and get into a good rhythm.
- READ. I wanna read so many books. Like I genuinely have such a long list and I AM GOING TO DO THIS! I hate that I’ve almost stopped reading and I’m going to start again.
- Meet friends and just keep in touch with people. Being at home is hard. The only way for me to keep okay is to keep connected with my friends and I’m going to do this. I’m not going to get sucked into a stupid dark place again like I usually do in the summers.
- Relax. I need to relax and chill before next semester starts!
Okay, I think that’s it. I feel like I’m missing out on some stuff but idk so this is it for now! 🙂