So I got tagged for this really cool tag by The Finicky Cynic (check out her blog for super cool travel and other posts!) and I’m very excited to do this! To be honest, I haven’t traveled a lot but I REALLY want to travel more! So here goes –
1. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE YOU HAVE VISITED?
I cannot pick a favourite but it would be Goa/Singapore/Srinagar.
2. IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE TOMORROW, WHERE WOULD YOU PICK?
New York City, for sure! It’s my dream city and I know that’s very cliche but that’s okay. I desperately want to go! (or maybe Vancouver so I can meet my best friend)
3. WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON A CITY HOLIDAY OR A BEACH HOLIDAY?
Why do the two have to be exclusive though!? I want to go to a city which also has a beach! That would be super great like Mumbai or Goa!
4. WHAT ARE 3 OF YOUR HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS?
- A book and notebook – I usually don’t read the book or write in the notebook but it just makes me feel better to have them with me.
- My phone – obviously. This is pretty much my lifeline.
- Earphones – I need music for travelling!
5. ARE YOU AN OVER-PACKER OR AN UNDER-PACKER?
Over packer for sure! I pack like 2/3 extra sets of clothes for no reason but I’m getting better at this!
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT GOING ON HOLIDAYS?
Meeting new people! I love meeting people and just doing spontaneous things.
7. WHAT IS ONE PLACE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO VISIT?
Like The Finicky Cynic said, I wouldn’t want to go to anywhere which is currently a conflict zone, in social and political scenarios.
8. WHO WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON A HOLIDAY WITH, FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
It really depends on the mood and location to be honest. A place like Goa, friends for sure. A nice hill station would be cool with family. But I also want to travel alone. I like the sense of freedom and Independence.
9. WHAT IS THE MOST ADVENTUROUS DISH YOU HAVE TRIED FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY?
I’ve only traveled to one other country which is Singapore and I don’t think I had any too adventurous food there but once I went to a Brazilian cuisine restaurant and that was slightly strange but really tasty!
10. WHO DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS TRAVEL TAG?
You guys don’t have to do it but let me know if you do!
Okay, that’s all for now, this was fun! 🙂