Hello! I haven’t been blogging properly for so long and honestly, I miss it!
So I’m just going to post some updates vreifly about everything I haven’t posted properly about and then I’m going to finally start blogging regularly again! Here goes –
1. I attended a poetry show where a lot of amazing poets including Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye performed and it was brilliant. I laughed and I cried and I clicked and clapped and it was just a really great evening! I went with a bunch of friends so that made it even better! 🙂
2. I attended a series of workshops about poetry and mental health and they were good but the best part was that one of the workshops was conducted by Sarah and Phil and it was amazing OMG I love them so much! Sarah Kay is genuinely the reason I got into poetry and I told her this and it was amazing I cannot get over it.
3. Half sem of semester two of college is over! Mid term/spring break is currently going on and I cannot believe how fast time is flying! It’s been a very busy semester but it’s been good-ish I think.
4. I’m working a lot on my mental health. I’m going to therapy once a week and I might even start going twice a week on alternate weeks and idk I’m trying my best.
5. I was a part of the evensatvteam for a production of The Vagina Monologues in college and it was great even though it was VERY stressful and I did have a breakdown in between but I think we pulled it off!
6. I made a bunch of new friends. I love making friends!!!
7. Mental health hasn’t been very good lately but as I said, I’m working on it!
8. Once college starts next week, my psych course which is a 300 level course is going to start and I’m quite scared but I chose this (sort of) so just going to have to deal!
9. I started painting again and watching things and even reading a little. For me that means summer is coming and I’m getting better!
10. Lately, there’s a lot that’s been going on in college in terms of issues between the admin and the student body and while I’m not going to go into the details, it’s stressing me out quite a bit. Hopefully, some of it will get sorted out once college starts.
11. I’ve been making summer plans! Initially I was planning to travel a bit with friends but that’s not happening any more. So I’m looking at internships and just interesting things that I can do. I’ve applied to a few internships but I don’t know what’ll happen yet, just have to wait I suppose. Also, if anyone has any interesting internship, cheap travel etc ideas pls let me know!
I guess that’s it for now, would love to know what you guys have been up to! 🙂