2016 has been quite a year! Lots of changes, confusion, sadness, happiness, everything! And while yes, there have been a lot of not so good things, there have been some good ones. I’ve achieved things I’m proud of. So I’m going to try to list them in chronological order and so here we go –
- Got into most of the colleges I applied to. All but 1 actually. Got into art school also!!!
- Graduated high school pretty successfully with decent grades.
- Got a summer internship at a great NGO.
- Was clean of self harm for about 2 months.
- Started college. And made new friends.
- Managed to maintain friendships from high school that were important to me.
- Started going to a councilor. And just getting help in general. Or at least starting to. Or like starting to try to. Okay.
- Successfully completed at least 3 out of my four college courses.
- Got a job for the winter.
- Started writing in my black book which is currently my favorite thing.
Hmm that’s all I can think of right now but I think this is a lot of good stuff! This is good. I am slightly proud of me despite all the not so good things. 🙂