I’ve been blogging here for over 2 years now and I’ve met some wonderful people here! People who run amazing blogs and blogs I religiously read. And I’ve decided that I NEED to make a post about my favourite blogs! So here’s the list, in no particular order –
- Hope – Hope writes amazing poetry and I absolutely adore her blog. Actually, this is someone I know outside of the virtual world as well and I love her as much as I love her poetry! She’s started her blog very recently and so pls go check it out, you won’t regret it. I promise!
- The finicky cynic – I’ve been following this blog for the longest time! I love reading all the AMAZING travel posts, occasional poetry posts and everything else. I’ve come to know this blogger over other social media too and have even skyped with her and she’s a lovely human being and I enjoy talking to her so much!
- Misstery blog – Her comments never fail to brighten my day! She’s so incredibly sweet and I love her blog! Her blog is so diverse and I really look out for her posts on my reader! 🙂
- Luna – To start with, I have to say that I love the name Luna! She is an amazing person with an amazing blog! Her posts are always interesting to read and I love talking to her. Though I have to admit, I haven’t spoken to her in a while and I do want to catch up but I understand how busy life can get!
- Elm – I love Elm and her blog. She is so popular tbh but also so humble! She takes the time out to read other people’s posts and comment and she is compassionate and kind and helpful.
- Unbroken Reverie – She is one of the few bloggers I know from my own country and she is amazing! I talk to her over email sometimes and she’s such a genuine and lovely person! She writes wonderful poetry and prose and I love reading her stuff.
- That Green Notebook – This is also a person I (sort of) know a bit outside of the virtual world. I asked her for the link to her blog one day and within a week I read literally everything she’d posted (yes, it’s a bit stalkerish I know) but her blog is literally that amazing! Her poetry is wonderful pls go check it out kthanksbye.
So that’s pretty much it! I’m pretty sure I’ve missed out people I wanted to talk about but maybe I’ll do another one of these posts sometime in the future. Wow I do not know how to end this pose cuz I usually don’t write these kinds of thing so umm okay bye!