So many of my recent posts have been unhappy and negative ones so I’ve decided to do a happy post about all the good things in my life! So here we go –
1. My secret santa seems really nice!! I got a note and a chocolate from them and it was lovely! I’ve written a note for my secret child and I’m going to have it delivered today so I’m excited about that! 🙂
2. I’m thankful for my friends who no matter how much I try to push them away, they stay.
3. I got a new tiny plant for my room. It’s an aloe Vera plant and it’s very cute and I love it!
4. My black notebook of quotes/poetry makes me so happy. I write in it whenever I’m happy or sad or whatever. I often sit outside alone and write in it and it’s wonderful. It makes me very happy. Rain wrote a poem for me in it and I love it.
5. There’s an LGBT pride parade in my city tomorrow that I’m going for and I’m so excited!!! I’ve been wanting to go for one for so long and this is my chance! Rain is going with me and a bunch of other people from my college are also going and I cannot wait!
6. My friends bring me food whenever I need. They are helpful and supportive and my roommate is a cutie. (She drives me nuts sometimes but she’s also very nice)
7. I’ve not had a panic attack in about a week.
That’s all I can think of right now! I know it’s not a lot but it’s little things that make me happy! Happy is good.