I haven’t been writing a lot in the past few days (correction – I have been writing way too many college assignments) and so just to get back in the swing of things, I decided to do an award I was nominated for!
I was nominated by The Finicky Cynic. She is an amazing blogger who’s blog you should totally check out. Honestly, her travel posts are so well written! Thank you for the nomination! 🙂
1. Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
2. The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
3. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
4. If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Okay so I’m going to cheat a little and not nominate anyone cuz well I am too tired to do that right now. It’s 3 10am and I have classes tomorrow morning! So anyway, the answers to the questions I was asked are as follows-
1. If you only had 24 hours to live, how would you spend it?
I would probably spend a lot of time with family and friends. I’d make a will. Eat good food. Take pictures with people. Make people around me happy. And I guess I’d honestly tell people things I’d preciously been afraid to tell them.
2. Imagine if you won the lottery; would you choose to change anything about your life? Why or why not?
I don’t think I’d want to change anything about my life. I think everything that has ever happened to me has made me who I am. Including the bad bits. So no I don’t want to change anything tbh.
3. What never ceases to make you happy?
Friends and good company. Also good and books and blogging. And art.
Yeah so basically that’s it for this post, I’ll write more soon. Mid term break is about to begin so I might have a little more time in my hands but idk let’s see!