Life has been so busy, I’ve barely been able to write at all. And like the quality of my posts has gone down so much but I promise I’ll write better stuff as soon as I get time, though it’ll probably be after exams. Actually it might even be sooner if I choose to procrastinate on studying for finals by blogging instead! Anyway, moving on, here are the updates –
- Exams start on the 2nd so just like 2/3 more days left! Feeling kinda prepared now. Well not exactly prepared but better than last week!
- I planned a surprise party for my friend’s birthday! Her birthday is on the second but we’re celebrating on the third cuz that was the most convenient date for everyone, including her (I checked with her sister!) It’s gonna be pretty good I think. Arranged for the cake and everything. I’m so excited cuz she’s turning 18! I’m also gonna be meeting a lot of people from my previous school so let’s see how that goes.
- My sleep/study schedule has gotten so messed up! I stay up all night to study. Then I sleep at like 8 in the morning and wake up at 2 30 in the afternoon. Then sometimes sleep again around 6 in the evening or otherwise I just waste time/relax/blog/whatever. Then after dinner I get back to studying till the morning. So yeah, it’s kinda messed up but it’s working really well for me!
- I have been thinking of so many potentially good blog post ideas but I can’t seem to put them into words!
- I enrolled at my college and I’m so excited!! I have been going through the college’s Instagram page and Facebook page and looking at pictures and everything and it seems great!
- I really like the fact that I’ve been talking to fellow bloggers more since I made my blog email. I’ve had a chance to get to so many bloggers a bit better and even discussed potential guest posts etc. In case anyone wants to get in touch, it’s email@example.com
- Okay can we just take a moment to talk about how amazing of a move The Pursuit of Happyness is! I love it so much and omg the feels.
- So as I mentioned that I’ve been staying up all night, my favourite thing to do in the middle of the night is to have tea. So around 2 0r 3 in the night, I go and make myself a cup of amazing and kinda sweet tea! I love it so much. I love tea in general but there’s something different about having it all by yourself in the middle of the night with some nice music playing. Honestly!
Okay so that’s basically it! Not very interesting but whatever, that’s how life is at the moment! I would love to hear about things going on with you guys so please leave a comment if you like or email me! 🙂