So life has been pretty busy as usual and lots has been happening and so here goes –
- It was my sister’s birthday on 8th. She turned 13! I cannot believe my little girl is growing up so fast! Omg I’m such an emotional mess. Anyway, I made her a hrry potter cake and a wand and a Marauder’s map. And cupcakes that spelt out her name and Polyjuice Potion. It was all very cutesy and she like it very much. She was very happy so that’s good. It took me 6 hours to make the cake and cupcakes but it was worth it!
- My exams start on the 15th. Even though thet aren’t the final exams, I still have to study a lot and I’m dreading it.
- School is kinda over for me. Like we haven’t had the official graduation or anything but we don’t have any classes anymore and no one really goes anymore.
- We had our ESS (environmental systems and societies) class farewell which was really nice. Our teacher spoke a few lines about each of us and gave us a class photograph, a pen, and a chocolate. And each of us spoke a few lines about our class memories and stuff. We also got cake which was great!
- I asked a friend of mine to prom and she said yes so that was great!
- It’s my friend’s 18th birthday today! I love her so much and omg she’s officially an adult now and I’m so excited for her and omg I get so emotional on birthdays wtf. Anyway, I bought her a present that I really hope she likes and I really want her to be happy and get into the colleges she wants to go to and I really want things to work out for her.
- Yesterday, one of my friends asked this girl to prom. And this girl is the girl that I kinda used to like earlier and idk. He told me he was going to ask her beforehand and I kinda reacted badly and just said NO! And he said why and asked whether I wanted to ask her and I said no and that it was fine and he should ask her but idk I got a tiny bit jealous. It’s so stupid!
- I have to finish my History assignment today! All my other assignments are done, just need to finish this! It is quite difficult and I’m kinda hating it but I have to do it, I don’t have a choice.
- I know it’s kinda stupid, but I’ve made myself promise to not cut till prom cuz I don’t want my scars to show on prom. I know it’s a little shallow but if it’s helping me not cut, then it’s okay, right?
That’s about it for now! If there’s anything interesting happening in our lives, please tell me in the comments, I would genuinely love to know! 🙂