I got nominated for a few awards and I finally decided to do them! Sorry it took me so long to get to them! In fact I didn’t do quite a few tags and awards in between because I had no time and I’m sorry about that but I do appreciate all the nominations! I’m just going to do all the awards at once and then nominate a bunch of people in the end! So getting to them now-
The first award is the One Lovely blog Award for which I was nominated by Emiwee. Her blog is really cool and you should definitely check it out! Thank you so much emiwee!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award banner.
- Give seven (7) facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen (15) other bloggers for the award. [Make sure you notify them of your nomination!]
- Display the award banner on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.
So now facts about me –
1. I want to someday write a book.
2. I love dream catchers. And dreams. And day dreaming.
3. I’m so scared that I won’t get into a good college!
4. Luna is one of my most favourite characters from the Harry Potter series.
5. I used to be really scared of water. Like swimming pools and stuff but I’ve gotten over it now.
6. My passport only has my first name on it. When I got it made, I wasn’t sure what I wanted my last name to be but at that time I didn’t realise that it would be a problem later. I have to get it changed now.
7. I love home food. My fave is this home version of French fries. I love them!
Okay now the next award –
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce the award with a link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate six people who deserves the award with their links.
4. Let them know they’re nominated.
5. Write seven interesting things about yourself.
1. I’m turning 18 this year.
2. I really like Sago pudding.
3. Three books that I really used to like as a kid are Esperanza rising, The Dragonfly Pool and Museum of Thieves.
4. I’m a Leo-Virgo Cusp.
5. As a kid, I always wanted to be an astronaut!
6. I hate raw tomatoes.
7. I have these phases where I get really into some particular song and currently its Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon.
The next award is the Sunshine Blogger Award for which I was nominated by teenblogger1114. Thank you so much for this nomination, I really appreciate it!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from them.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and give them 11 question.
- If you could travel to 3 places, what would they be? – New York City, Prague and Paris.
- Whats your dream job? – To be a writer
- Have you ever done something you regretted and still regret? – No, I don’t believe in regrets!
- What do you do for fun? – Umm, well I’m pretty boring but I guess I just read or blog or paint or listen to music!
- Who or what is the biggest inspiration in your life? – My biggest inspiration is new york city. Does that make sense? Everything I do revolves around getting closer to go there.
- Whats your favorite kind of music? – I don’t have a favorite genre but I really like Rock and Indie and Folk Punk
- Favorite book/author. – Omg I CAN’T CHOOSE!! But if I have to then the Harry Potter series.
- How do you see yourself in 20 years? – Umm I don’t even know.I’ll be 37 so hopefully I’ll be doing something I love with someone I love. Wow, I’m vague!
- Whats your biggest fear? – Disappointing people
- Whats your happiest moment? – I don’t think I have a happiest moment but I have a lot of good memories with my friends and family!
- Whats your favorite movie? – Perks of Being a Wallflower
Okay my questions –
- Favorite cereal?
- If you could time travel, to what time would you go?
- If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Do you have any pets?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Have you ever been outside your home country?
- What is your favorite song(s)?
- Do you believe in Astrology?
The last award is the The Spirit Animal Award for which I was nominated by JB McPayne . His blog is really cool and definitely worth checking out! Thank a ton for the nomination!
So the rules are:
1. Post the award picture on your blog.
2. Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you.
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
4. Pick ten nominees.
Umm I’m very bad at writing these kind of things but I’ll try. I’m 17 years old. I love to read and write and paint. I’m a really quiet person unroll I’m comfortable with you, then I become the most talkative person on earth. I find it difficult to express my thoughts to a lot of people. I guess that’s why this blog is so important to me. It’s a way of letting my thoughts out and be heard. I dream of someday being a writer and going to new york city. I’m a huge dreamer.
If I could be any animal, I think of be an owl. Probably becuase I stay up almost all night! Also, I’d read somewhere that owls are like symbolically or metaphorically or something keepers of ancient secrets and I love that! So yeah.
Okay so my nominations are –
So you guys are under no compulsion to accept but if you want to then go ahead! You can do any/all of the awards, it’s up to you! 🙂