God, I feel like I haven’t posted in so long! And honestly, I’m not too motivated to write right now either but I feel like I should because I’ve just been doing nothing and wasting my time for the past week and at least writing this will mean I’m doing something kinds productive! SO here goes –
- My vacations started a few days back and since then I’ve done literally nothing! I mean I’ve worked a bit on my college applications but besides that I’ve only wasted time on tumblr and Instagram. And I’ve just lay in bed wasting time!
- I started playing Tennis again! I used to play many years back but then life took over and priorities changes and I stopped playing but recently my sister started playing and now that my vacations have started, I decided to play again.
- College applications are stressful AF. Like I’ve literally been going crazy over them! And i’m applying oversees so all the international applicant stuff is even more annoying and fucking expensive! UGH
- I’ve not been feeling so good lately. It’s winter and I always get bad in winter and I’ve been at home alone which makes it worse. And there is thing on my mind and I’m not even sure what to say about it but I’ll write about that in a later post.
- I have to clean up my table and shelves today! They are a mess and I can’t find anything!
- I bought a dream catcher! It’s really pretty and has lots of colorful feathers and I really like it! I would add a picture but I’m too lazy!
- Christmas is almost here and I’m making everyone handmade presents, mostly small drawings this year! Yeah, I can’t really afford anything else right now! Christmas is a few days away so that means we are going to put up the tree and lights soon, either today or tomorrow. And we’ve already been listening to carols all the time!
- Okay, did I mention how stressful and annoying college applications are!?? Ugh, I hate it. Especially because I can’t apply to most of the college I want to go to because I can’t afford them but it’s okay, I’m trying to accept that!
Okay, that’s all for now. I can’t really think of anything else!