I have so many books on my To-Read list right now but I just don’t seem to be able to find the time! Fortunately, winter vacations are starting soon and as soon as I finish my college applications, I should have a little bit of time to read. Here is a list of all the books I want to read in the vacations –
- Harry Potter Series – Okay, so I have read them numerous times before but it has been a while since I last read them and I want to revisit the series.
- All the bright places by Jennifer Niven – I’ve heard a lot about this book and everyone seems to love it so I might as well read it and see how I like it.
- Alice in Wonderland
- Sputnik Sweetheart and Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami – I started reading Kafka on the Shore a while back but I never around to finishing it and so I want to give it another go and I read the back cover of Sputnik Sweetheart and it sounds really interesting.
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Before I fall by Lauren Oliver – I’ve heard so much about this book, I can’t wait to read it!
- Just Listen and Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen – Okay, so again, I’ve read these before and the books are kinda cheesy but omg I really like them and Im going to read them again.
Okay so I realize that I’m being kinda ambitious as I probably won’t get enough time to read all of these but oh I wish I do! I really want to read these. And the fact that I have read absolutely nothing except school books (okay, and Perks of Being a Wallflower, over and over again) for the whole semester is pathetic and I need to start reading again!