Recently, someone told me that I get excited over little things like a kid. And I get happy about simple things that most people don’t even think about. I was just thinking about this and I kind of realised that that is true. While even I have my sad phases and dealing with depression is difficult, I try to choose to see the little tiny happy things and get excited over them.
I just thought I’d make a list of all the little moments and things that make me happy!
2. Good music
5. Paper cups with stars on them.
7. Food. Nutella. Chocolate. And all food basically.
9. Blogging and reading other people’s blogs
10. Disney shows.
11. Singing along with pop music, even though I may be the worst singer I know!
14. Eating lunch with friends at school.
15. Watching t.v. shows like Gilmore Girls.
16. Anything art related. Art pieces, art supplies, paints, pens, artists everything!
18. Car rides to and from school with my sister.
19. Talking about NYC.
20. Putting eyeliner
21. Pink lemonade
25. Pretty notebooks/journals
These are all literally just tiny little things that I do everyday but they make me so happy! Doing any of these can make me feel better no matter how crappy a mood I’m in. I really think that all of us should make lists of thing that make us happy and try to do at least one or two things from it everyday. And I honestly think that’s achievable!
Anyway, this was my first post as part of the Happiness Project hosted by Sydney. This is a really cool project and you should definitely check it out and her blog is definitely worth reading! 🙂