I got nominated for this super cool challenge by Troubles with teenagerdom. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! 🙂 So here are the rules…
- List 10 things you LOVE
- List 10 things you HATE
- TAG other bloggers to do it as well!
Things I love –
- Family – As much as I have my issues with them, at the end of the day I do love them. Especially my little sister. She means the world to me.
- Friends – Friends make life a little easier to go through and I wouldn’t be here without the help of some of them. I really love them.
- Blogging – Blogging is my escape from the real world. When things get too intense this is where I come to vent my feelings. I love it. I love connecting with other bloggers and it gives me the feeling that I’m not alone and I really like that. Actually I love writing even if it’s not for a blog. I just love to write.
- Reading – Reading transports me to a whole other world, a world where anything is possible. I love the feeling of opening a book and instantly getting addicted and forgetting all your trouble even if it’s just for a little while.
- Movies – I love all movies except action movies. I love romantic comedies. I like both Hollywood and Bollywood movies.
- Spoken word poetry – I like all forms of poetry but lately this has become one of my favorites. Hearing people share their stories in the form of poetry and seeing the emotion on their face, it does something for me.
- New York City – I’ve never been there but I still love it. I love dreaming about it and imaging myself going there someday and everything.
- Food – Food and me, we have our issues but I love it even when I hate it.
- Hugs – I love hugs. I don’t think I need to write more about this one!
- People who make an effort to keep the conversation alive – I really like people who make an effort to keep the conversation going and to get to know you.
Things I dislike (Hate is a very strong word isn’t it?) –
- Judgmental people – I know a lot of us judge others without meaning to but I really don’t like it when people judge me and then go and say things to other people without even actually knowing me.
- Humid weather – I can’t tolerate it at all. It always gives me a headache. It’s been pretty humid around here for a while now and I’ve had a headache almost everyday for the past 10-12 days! Ugh.
- Plans getting cancelled – I hate when people cancel plans especially at the last minute. I’ve planned for a long time for this event people, don’t do this to me!
- Tomatoes – Like seriously NO. And this includes tomato ketchup.
- Rap Music – It’s just not my thing. I’ve tried listening to it multiple times but I never really got into it.
- Sports – I dislike all kinds of sports. It just isn’t my thing. I don’t even like watching sports let alone doing it.
- People who are rude/mean to me – I say rude or mean to me because i don’t know how they are with other people.
- Spiders – I hate spiders. A lot.
- Action films – I don’t like films with a lot of fighting and violence and all that.
- Homophobic people
Yeah so that’s all.
I nominate –
That’s all for me. Of course, You don’t have to do the challenge but if you do, i’d love to read it!
Anyways, thanks for reading! 🙂