So here’s what’s been happening in my life.
- That road trip did not happen. My mom changed her mind. I was so pissed off and upset with her as it was the only thing I was looking forward to in a long time but I’ve let it go now. So yeah, moving on.
- I finally finished reading The Bastard of Istanbul. This is the first book that took me so long to read. I liked it but I kind of predicted one of the major suspense things. But still, I liked it and I might read it again someday.
- My french class is almost over. It gets over this Friday. The final test is this Thursday. The class was pretty good I think. I can say some basic stuff now, which is good.
- I watched a few films films recently – Serendipity; Letters to Juliet; and Cinderella. And I am dying to watch Paper Towns.
- I haven’t studied anything since vacations started and now I have to do so much work in so little time!
- I got a new phone and a new haircut. The phone is an advance birthday present.
- I have been writing some fiction for the past sometime and I am close to finishing a story. It’ nowhere near ready to post here but I’m working on it. Maybe I’ll post it one day. For now, it will stay in the notes on my phone.
- Still feeling pretty down but trying to cope with it.
Yeah so that’s it I guess. Nothing special. Nothing major.