Okay now some more awards! Again I won’t be nominating anyone else for these awards. Sorry!
The first award is the Creative blogger Award for which I was nominated by Luna. Thanks a ton for the nomination. I really appreciate it! The rules are as follows –
- Nominate 10 others.
- Share 5 things about yourself.
So here are 5 things about me…
1. I love to set up this small tent I got as a gift when I was a kid in my room in the vacations and just hiding in it!
2. I love to read but I am not really fond of kindles. I like to read from an actual book and I love the smell of books.
3. I love Polaroid camera’s and I dying to get one.
4. I desperately want a tattoo and black nail paint. My mom won’t let me get either!
5. I love stationary. Post-its and diaries and notebooks and pens and all that.
Okay that’s it for this award. Thank you once again Luna. 🙂
The next award is the Sunshine Blogger Award for which I was nominated by the awesome Sophie.
The rules that I copy-pasted for you:
1) Thank the person who nominated you. – Thank you so much! 🙂
2) Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
4) Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Sorry But I am not doing 3, 4 and 5. Okay, now the answers…
1) What’s the one thing you’ve wanted but never ever told anyone? An Iphone. I want it so bad but I don’t want to ask my mom for it because it will be so expensive.
2) Would you tell your deepest darkest secret to a total stranger if you’re never gonna meet him again? Yeah. I tend to trust strangers more than people I know with my secrets because I will never have to meet them again.
4) What’s the one thing you would never bring to a desert island? Eggplant. I don’t like it very much. Actually, I don’t like it at all!
5) Describe your blog using a movie title. The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
6) Weirdest/funniest conversation or statement you’ve overheard in the restroom? I haven’t really heard any funny bathroom statements. All the ones I’ve heard are so typical! Sorry.
7) English word that you hate the most? Almost.
8) Do you think Batman can beat Superman? Huh? What? I have never seen Batman or Superman so I don’t know! \
Yeah so this is done. Thanks again for the nominations! 🙂