So I got a few award recently that I have been procrastinating on. But I think I should do them now. So here goes. The first award is the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. And I was nominated for this one by Every Word You Say and you can read their post here. The rules are as follows –
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you. – Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 🙂
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided. – Read on…
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination. – I won’t be doing this because I have already done this award before. Sorry!
- If you look out of the window closest to you what do you see? I see the gate of my society and the guards standing; I see a few people shitting in a shed and I see some trees; I also see a few buildings and a vegetable vendor across the road.
- What’s been your biggest achievement so far? I got a 7 IB score in World Religions!!! I’m so excited (this was fairly recent news so excitement hasn’t quite worn off yet!)
- Do you have any weird or hidden talents? Umm I am freakishly good at remembering birthdays, if you tell me once, I am very very unlikely to forget. Okay does this even count as a talent??
- If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why? A unicorn! I would definitely want a unicorn and I don’t have a reason for that I don’t think I need a reason for this one!
- What’s the most expensive item you’ve ever bought? I think it has to be a pendant I got for my mom on her birthday or my Ipod.
- What was the inspiration for your blog name? I have written about this way too many times, so I’m just going to link you to one of my previous posts. Here
- What is your dream job? Umm either I want to be a psychologist or run a travel magazine.
- What is the cheesiest/ worst joke you know? This will most probably brand me as the cheesiest loser for the rest of my blogging career but here goes… Q: Why was the baby strawberry crying? A: Because his mom and dad were in a jam.
- What is the most random and useless fact you know? The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.
- What is your favourite blog post you have written and why? Okay I have two posts I really like and so I am going to link you to both. The first one is about the The LGBT community and I like it because it is something I feel very strongly about. The second one is just something I wrote without much thought but I liked the result so here it is.
Okay so that’s it for this award. Thanks again for the nomination 🙂
So the rules are as follows –
- Thank the person that nominated you. – Thank you so so much! 🙂
- Add the logo to your post.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you think are inspiring. – Sorry I won’t be doing this one. I think I have already nominated way too many people for way too many awards!
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Give 5 new questions for your nominees to answer. – I obviously won’t be doing this either.
And now my answers…
- What is your favourite icecream flavour? My favourite ice cream flavour has to be Cookie and Cream. Its so Yummy!
- What is your ambition? My biggest ambition has to be to travel the world.
- What do you think is more important, love or money/power? Why? Love. It can be incredibly difficult to live life without money but it would be so much worse for me to live without love.
- What makes you happy? My friends and family. And chocolate and rain.
- How often do you spend ‘alone time’? And how do you spend it? I spend alone time quite often. Usually I read or paint or listen to music. Otherwise I just sit and think I guess. My thinking time is my favourite! 🙂
Okay so that’s it! Thank you once again for the nomination. I enjoyed answering the questions. 🙂
Okay so I have a couple of more award pending. I promise I will get to them soon.