I got nominated for 2 awards! Yay! Thank you so much for nominating me. I’ve already done both the awards before and you can see those posts here and here. because I’ve already done these awards before I won’t be nominating anyone again, Sorry.
Here’s the rules…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the following questions.
- Nominate five other bloggers.
- What was the last book you read? I re-read My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult very recently and I am currently reading The Bastard of Istanbul.
- The last song you listened to? Nina by Ed Sheeran
- If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be? Umm honestly I don’t think I want to be anyone but myself, even for a week!
- What’s your biggest wish? To travel the world.
- What’s your best piece of general advice? “This too shall pass.” Okay so this isn’t really original advice considering a friend recently gave it to me but it’s one of the best pieces of advice I’ve heard. I really believe that bad things happen but you also get over them and move on.
- What’s that thing you’ve been putting off for ages? I really really need to catch up on some studying but ugh, I don’t feel like it! It’s vacations.
- What is the piece of clothing you wear the most? It has to be my night-suit shorts. Because I’m too lazy to change and those shorts are so comfy!
- What’s one thing you can’t live without? My Phone I think. Because it has everything – my eBooks, my music and my contacts on it.
- Eyeshadow or Eye liner? Eye liner! I love eye liner. And I don’t really wear eye shadow much.
- Favourite way to spend a Saturday? My favourite way to spend a Saturday is probably just lazing around and relaxing. Catching up with my friends a little maybe or reading a book or doing some painting.
Thank you so much for this award. I really appreciate it. 🙂
So now, the questions…
- Honestly speaking would you rather have money or happiness?
I would definitely choose happiness.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
I am the queen of embarrassing moments! But… I would rather not reveal most of them on here.
- Do you believe in a God/Gods?
I don’t believe or believe in God. The thing is, I have never had a reason to believe or not believe and neither have I seen any proof or felt that he/she/it exists so I really don’t know.
- If you could own any piece of art what would it be?
Starry night by Van Gogh. (Dee, I know this seems like a copied answer but it really truly is my answer too)
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
Ten years later I will probably be 27 and I am hoping I would be done with college and be doing my own thing. Probably travelling the world.
- What would you have for your last meal?
Pasta, chicken, and chocolate ice cream.
- How many piercings/tattoos do you have if any?
My ears are pierced but that’s about it. I plan on getting quite a few tattoos though.
- If you could spend a day with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
Umm, I would probably want to spend the day with my family and friends. Sorry I cant choose just one person.
- What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
‘Just be who you are and stop trying to take care of everyone and everything and give yourself some time. Some time to heal.’
- Favorite song of all time?
Honestly, My favorite song keeps changing but currently I think it is Stay with me or Bohemian Rhapsody.
Sorry my answers are so bad! But I had a lot of fun answering these questions. Thanks a ton for both the nominations!