So I got nominated for this award by Luna who writes at My Irrelevant Thoughts. Her blog is super awesome and you should definitely check it out. You can read her post here. Thank you so much for the nomination! 🙂 The rules are as follows –
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Answer the 10 question the nominator gave you
- Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with under 200 followers)
- Notify the bloggers you nominated
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
So now, the questions that Luna asked me…
- What’s your biggest pet peeve? I think it has to be people looking over my shoulder at the screen when I am typing something. I really am not hiding anything but please stop doing that. You are making me hella conscious and uncomfortable and are really annoying me. And also when people see and read your message but don’t reply. Then after a couple of days they seem to suddenly remember they had to reply and reply to a message that may or may not be relevant anymore. For more, see here.
- Where do you really want to travel to? Honestly, I want to travel the whole world but to name a few places – New York City, London, Paris, Prague, Amsterdam, Egypt, Ethiopia, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand and the list could go on and on. To know more click this.
- What is a secret talent you have? Umm, I don’t really have any secret talents! I am very good at remembering birthdays. Does that count as a talent? Though I don’t really think it’s a “secret talent”. Umm, I know a little bit of Bharatnatyam and I can play the Santoor and have even done a recital. I guess you could call these talents and very few people know about these so I think they can qualify as secret!
- A weird thing you thought/believe in as a child? I used to believe that the moon was following our car!
- Why did you give your blog its name? My blog is called My Overflowing Thoughts and I gave it this name because I feel that my head is so full of thoughts that have no outlet and that’s why I created this blog, to give my thoughts an outlet and so this name seemed appropriate. I have written about this before here.
- What’s your favourite quote and why? My favourite quote has to be this one by Elizabeth Taylor “You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.” I love so many more that I couldn’t possibly list them all out here, so if by any chance you want to read them click here and here.
- What is your favourite picture book? I think my favourite picture book as a kid was the Bruno series. And also the wishing chair and magic faraway tree series by Enid Blyton.
- What’s your biggest achievement so far? I haven’t really achieved anything big in my life yet! But I guess it could be making friends. Yes, seems small doesn’t it!? But I have always been a shy and awkward kid so it is kind of a big deal for me.
- What’s your earliest memory (or at least one of them)? My earliest memory is probably sitting on the kitchen counter playing while my mom cooked and her telling me lots of stories.
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? Cookie and cream! Yummm.
And the nominees are…
Okay, sorry but I’m only nominating 7 people!
And your questions are as follows-
- What do you think/How do you feel about rain?
- What is the one thing that can always cheer you up?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- Do you like cereal? Which one is your favourite?
- If you could have any super-power, what would it be?
- If you had the option, would you want to change your name?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- What do you believe in – fate or coincidence?
- What is you favourite quote? (Yes, I know I copied this question, but I want to know your answers!?)
- If you could do any one thing without consequences, what would it be?
Okay, so that’s all! You guys are under no obligation to accept, it’s entirely up to you! 🙂
If you do decided to accept, I would love to read your post.
Thanks again for this nomination Luna. You are wonderful!