So here’s whats been happening in my life over the past few days –
- I came across something called the “Teens Tell their Story” Project started by Caitlin at A Little Daydreamer and Sherina at sherinaspeaks. It seems pretty amazing and I encourage all of you to check it out here. I really think that all of you should sign up for it, it’s going to be awesome!
- I started learning French. I had a little time on my hands (vacations!) and so I decided to go for it. I always wanted to learn it so I thought it was worth giving it a shot. It’s a little difficult only because the class is 4 hour long, 4 days a week but I like it, so it’s cool.
- Remember the fight with my best friend? (If you don’t know what I can talking about and would like to know what I am talking about, read this) Well, we talked again today, and she told me her whole cancer story. I still don’t know if I believe it, and I will take some time before I can trust her again, but it’s progress.
- I went crazy last night and randomly started sending people on my Whatsapp list food emoticons.
- My sister and I pulled off a major “Gilmore Girls” marathon, with lots of junk food.
- I started reading two books – The Shadow of the Wind and The Bastard of Istanbul. I have only read about 40 pages or so in each but they seem good.
- The other day I was just sitting in my french class, and we get a 20 minute break in between, so I was reading my book (shadow of the wind) when this girl came up to me and said something along the lines of Come to the cafeteria with us and why are you sitting here and reading? I mean it’s vacations! Have fun, enjoy yourself! I din’t say much but in my head I was thinking that who says reading isn’t fun!?
Yeah, so I guess that’s all for now!