So life is moving. It’s been pretty busy but pretty dull at the same time. And for some reason, I don’t seem to have much inspiration to blog. So today I just decided to bullet some of the things that have happened/have been happening in my life lately.
- I hung out with two of my school friends the other day. I had been missing them a lot and they are both leaving for vacations on the 7th of this month so it was fun and I am glad we got to hang out.
- My mom bought a new car. It’s a second hand car but it’s kinda big and expensive so it’s quite a big deal for her.
- I’ve been doing a lot of cleaning. I have basically been trying to rearrange my sister’s and my entire study-tables and shelves.
- I am planing on doing a whole Game of Thrones Marathon, season 1-5.
- Lately for some reason, I haven’t been able to read much. I have many books to read and i have the time but I just don’t feel up to it!
- I have been painting and drawing a lot over this last week. I’ve done almost 10 of them over this week. I am kinda glad that I’m in the mood to paint because I really need to put my portfolio together.
- My mom is in advertising, so I’m going to be going to her studio where they do all the designing and all that to learn Photoshop from this coming Monday.
- Our refrigerator stopped working. Ugh.
- I miss my crush.
- My sister just started attending a theater workshop that she really seems to be enjoying.
Yeah, that about it. That’s all that’s been going on inn my life. Pretty boring, huh?