I love music and it is really difficult to choose my favorite songs. Music helps when I am sad or angry or happy or in love or anything. It always always helps. My favorite songs usually keep changing but here are a few that I really really like.
1. Today has been okay – By Emiliana Torrini
2. Sweater weather – By The Neighbourhood
3. I always knew – By The Vaccines
4. Lean on – By Major Lazor
5. Mine – By Taylor Swift
6. Summertime Sadness – By Lana Del Ray
7. Take me to Church – By Hozier
8. Ho Hey – By The Lumineers (actually I like a lot of songs By the Lumineers)
9. Ain’t no Sunshine – By Bill Withers
10. It ends tonight – By The All American rejects
11. True colors – By Cindy Lauper
12. Chasing Cars – By Snow Patrol
13. Stay with me – By Sam Smith
14. I’m not the only one – By Sam Smith
15. Hero – By superchick
And sorry, but I have to add one more…
16. Macarena – By Los del Rio
Other songs I like include all songs from the movie Juno, Songs by Nirvana, Arctic monkeys, The vaccines, Lorde and many many more.
I did another post about music earlier and you can find that here.