Hey! So recently I got nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by the amazing The Finicky Cynic. I love her writing and definitely encourage you to check out her blog! Thank you so much for nominating me!
So the rules are as follows –
1. Insert the award logo onto your post.
2. Answer the seven questions they asked you.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions (let them know that you’ve nominated them!).
And now for the question…
1. What is (or was) your major in college (if you’re not in college yet, which subject(s) appeals to you)? I am not in college yet but the subject that interests me the most right now is psychology.
2. Languages you can speak? I can speak 3 languages properly – English, Hindi and Bengali. I am currently learning Spanish and I can speak a little bit (very little) of French.
3. Current favorite song? It’s so difficult to choose a favorite song but I guess my current favorites have to be loose lips and tire swing by Kimya Dawson and fix you by Coldplay. Sorry, I just couldn’t choose one!
4. Ideal date? Ideal date would probably be having a picnic under the night sky full of stars with the one I love. ❤
5. Dream job? I actually wrote a post about this one and you can find it here. My dream job would be a psychologist and a bartender or maybe an artist or a writer!
6. Who (or what) inspires you? A lot of things and a lot of people inspire me. This includes my mom, many of my classmates, books, art and all the bloggers whose posts I read on WordPress. I wrote a post about some of my inspirations earlier and you can find it here.
7. Do you like penguins? I love penguins. Who doesn’t? 🙂 They are so adorable!
My nominations for this award are as follows –
And my Questions are –
1. What is your dream vacation destination?
2. Which is your favorite season and why?
3. If you were a color which one would you be and why?
4. If you had to choose a superpower, what would it be?
5. If you had a wish, what would you wish for?
6. What is the one thing you don’t leave your house without?
7. If you could go back to a time in the past or go see the future, would you want to do it? And if yes, then which one?
That’s all for now!