I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award.
I want to thank https://jessikachapman.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/one-lovely-blog/ for this nomination. It is great to know that you enjoy reading my blog. Thank you so much. The rules for accepting are as follows- 1. Thank the person who nominated me. 2. Add the logo to my post. 3. Share 7 things about myself. 4. Nominate 15 bloggers I admire and inform them by commenting on their blog.
I have already done the first one above. Thanks again!
The third – 7 things about myself –
1. I LOVE to read books, fiction is my favorite genre.
2. I have always dreamed of growing up and settling in NYC. (cliche, I know)
3. I am not on Facebook, twitter, Instagram or any of those social networking sites.
4. When you first meet me you will probably think I am shy or quiet but once you get to know me you will realise that I am one of the most talkative person ever.
5. I take 7 IB subjects- English language and literature HL; History HL; Psychology HL; Environmental systems and societies SL; Spanish Ab Initio SL; Math studies SL; World religions SL.
6. I cannot ride a bicycle.
7. I have a pet dog whose name is Alfred. He is an English Cocker spaniel
The 15 blogs I nominate are as follows –